At My Table by Mary McCartney
Meat Free Monday
Delivery from US$22.71
* Delivery cost to United States of America (based on your detected location) for a single item. Adding multiple items to your order can reduce the cost per item. Choosing a different delivery option can change the cost per item. Final delivery cost will be shown in order review page.
- Sold Out
- Product code
'I see this new cookbook as a personal journey, bringing to life the wonderful memories of those special occasions when family, friends and food mean everything. From celebrations and yearly highlights, to making the most of a simple gathering, I’ve created a complete range of vegetarian menus to make all these occasions special and, I hope, to create great memories.'
There are moments in our lives, and throughout the year, when we come together with our friends and family – and food plays a huge part in turning these moments into something special. Traditionally, many of these occasions call for meat - whether it's roast beef for Sunday Lunch, or burgers at a BBQ - but Mary wants to show us that vegetarian cooking can be just as celebratory and special, and can adapt to any of our demands. She has created an inspiring and approachable selection of food for occasions that range from the festive feasts to the most intimate meal for two, all built around complete menu plans. Each menu has at least four recipes, and is designed to help us plan satisfying and delicious meat-free meals. Her Bonfire Party menu includes One Pot Chilli and Toffee Caramel Apple Wedges; her Middle-Eastern Feast includes Falafels and Nutty Baklava; and Kids Tea has Alphabet Soup and Mac 'n' Cheese.
With stunning photography – including family pictures from both past and present – At My Table is about food that brings people together, food that we share with those we love and becomes part of our memories.
- 'Mary McCartney gets it. She gets that the best food is always personal, always eaten with family and friends, always made simply from seasonal, fresh ingredients, and that memory and hope always sit side by side at the table too. And because she has such a sharp, idiosyncratic eye, all this is caught and celebrated with her stunning photographs.' - Monty Don
- 'Mary’s love of vegetables is infectious! This book is packed full of vibrant, happy and easy-to-master recipes, each and every one delicious. But there is also an important issue at stake here and that is the health of this planet – we must all eat less meat in order to ensure its survival. This book proves more than anything that this needn't be a hardship but rather a joy!' - Skye Gyngell
- 'There is definitely a recipe in here to suit any occasion. From tostadas deluxe and pumpkin and chilli soup to buckwheat pancakes and black bean burgers you will never be stuck for a tasty and nutritious vegetarian meal' - Mummy Pages
- 'Makes entertaining easy, whatever the occasion' - Town & Country